Welcome to Adams Lake Indian Bands’ piece of paradise on Shuswap Lake!
We would like everyone to enjoy their stay and have a great holiday, so have set up some rules to help us all out. Thank you in advance for abiding by them.
To promote a safe, welcoming, positive and inclusive environment where differences are valued. All customers, guests and staff are expected to be considerate, to respect other people and their rights, and to show proper care and regard for our property and the property of others.
We will not tolerate, ignore, or condone discrimination, abuse, harsh language or harassment.
We are committed to promoting respectful conduct, tolerance and diversity at all times.
- No physical or verbal abuse will be tolerated at any time.
- Grounds Respect
- No fire works at any time anywhere
- Absolutely no dumping of any hazardous materials including waste, oils, etc.
- No cutting down of trees, branches or removal of bark. Please respect nature.
- Please put your cigarette butts in an ashtray, not on the grounds or the beaches.
- Please take your garbage to the bins frequently and don’t leave food out, so that we don’t attract bears, cougars, birds, raccoons or any other creatures.
- Quiet time is 11 p.m. to 7 am. Absolutely no music after 11 pm.
- Sandy Point *No pets allowed at any time. Pierre’s Point Pets:
- Friendly pets are welcome. No aggressive animals.
- Pets must be on a leash at All times.
- Pets must be picked up after immediately. Please carry extra bags at all times.
- Not allowed on any beaches (except dog beach) & not allowed in playgrounds or mini golf.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Please feel free to take your pets for a swim off leash at the dog beach area only.
(this is at the west end of Pierre’s Point through the gate) (Please ensure area is safe before unleashing.) Please clean up after yourselves and your pets at all times.
- You are always responsible for the behaviour of your pet.
- Fines, eviction, or banishment of pet may result in failure to comply
- All visitors/guests must register and pay the appropriate fees.
- Absolutely no subletting, leasing, or renting from or to anyone at anytime for any reason.
- Everyone entering, including campers, visitors, contractors etc. Must sign COVID forms.
- Guest vehicles must park outside of the gate. Daily rate: $5 per adult including15-18 year olds, unless accompanied by their parents – then $2 ea and $2 for anyone 14 and under.
- Visitors must vacate the campground by 10:00pm or they will be charged for an overnight fee.
- Overnight guests and or any extra accommodations must be approved by management first (extra tent $25). Overnight rate: $10 per person.
- You are responsible for the behavior of everyone on your site.
- It is up to you to make sure your guests know the rules of the campground.
- Boats and other watercraft
- There is a fee for boat/watercraft usage and they must be stored in the boat storage lot.
- Must be used and parked in designated areas only. No motorized watercraft in swim areas.
- Please use “No Wake” policy inside buoys, by any lake properties and near swim areas.
- You are responsible for all of your belongings.
- Pierre’s Pt and Sandy Pt’s Private beaches (all beaches)
- Absolutely NO pets. Pets are only allowed on the dog beach.
- No glassware on the beach.
- Please use portable ashtrays, as cigarette butts kill fish.
- No campfires on any beach. Propane campfires only on the beach.
- Please swim in designated swimming areas at your own risk. No lifeguards.
- No swimming after 11pm. Please stay off beaches after 11pm.
- No fireworks here or anywhere – not the dog beach either.
- Driving / Parking
- Parking is limited, please car pool when possible.
- Please drive Slowly, these are busy campgrounds with lots of kids.
- Park on your site, or outside of the gate.
- No vehicles or trailers along roads or beach.
- No driving inside the gates after 10pm. You must park outside and walk in after 10pm.
- We are on a septic system, so flush toilet paper only. Moist wipes, feminine product etc. must be disposed of in garbage cans.
- Please help us keep our washrooms clean and notify us if there are any issues.
- No outdoor showers or bathing in the lake please. Soap and Chlorine are toxic to fish.
- Trailer Maintenance
- Grey and Black taps are to be closed at all times until time of draining.
- Absolutely no dumping of grey or black water anywhere other than the septic.
- Closed after 10pm. Kids must be in their sites by 10pm
- No pets or bicycles allowed.
- No smoking in the playgrounds.
- Must not be ridden at high speeds in the campground. No off road vehicles.
- Bicycles are not to be ridden in the playground areas, and/or in washrooms.
- No biking after dark and/or after 10 pm.
- Railway Crossing Information
- Always look both ways and never race the train or the gate arms.
- Never park on the tracks.
- Do not play near or walk on the tracks.
- Your site
- Your site is leased to you, and your family. There is No subletting or leasing allowed.
- No hot tubs or out-door showers.
- Any building, gravel, dirt etc. must be approved first.
- All construction must be approved first. No building during summer months and/or on Long weekends. Please be mindful of noise levels at all times, out of respect for other campers.
*Adams Lake Indian Band, Pierre’s Point Campground, Sandy Point Campground, Staff, Contractors and/or Management bares no responsibility for personal injury, theft or otherwise.
*Please use this facility at your own risk.
Failure to comply with the rules may result in fines and/or eviction.